Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 2 Preview

I'm developing some projects for the upcoming weeks, and I have some ideas for an exciting 3D endeavor, as well as more drawing exercises. I also want to set aside a day for "open studio" time so that we can spend the session working on whatever we like. We'll sort all this out in the coming weeks.

For Week 2, we will work on a two-part drawing/memory/translation exercise, with a collaborative element, for which we will require the following materials.

First half of the session: Brush and Ink (or a big marker) for some large sketches. We'll use the butcher paper available in the room.

Second half of the session: Whatever tools, materials, and paper you like, for a more finished piece (using the sketches as a jumping-off point). The size is up to you as well.

I think these will be enjoyable, and should lead to some surprising results. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment